The twenty-eighth month of work focused on work in the following areas:
- Performance analysis
Organizational Activities and Results
- Weekly group-meeting, minutes:
- December 18th: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-L3qi_kGiCLN0NRaHZDU3d4Q1k
Development Activities and Results
- Algorithms Highlighted: Logistic Regression, ALS, K-Means
- Refactored APEX/HPX integration to eliminate circular dependency.
- Fixed function annotation to create valid OTF2 traces
- Fixed HPX and Phylanx build issues for buildbot testing
- Fixed Phylanx failed tests in debug builds
- Several APEX code and config fixes due to HPX structural changes
- APEX 2.1.7 released to sync with HPX 1.4.0 release.
- Theory: worked on the online cut and advice complexity paper. We expect to arxiv it soon pending verification of some proofs.
- Distributed Infrastructure and Tiling:
- worked on distributed read and had issues with a bug for testing his Distributed matrix multiplication algorithms.
Impact on Other Projects
- Blaze Tickets:
- HighFive ticket:
- Pull Request: fixing #106: fails to open existing file with Create flag (#107)
- HPX Pull Requests:
- Pull Request: Delete apex.hpp #4285
- Pull Request: Make sure APEX is linked to even when not explicitly referenced #4275
- Pull Request: Fixing HPX/APEX linking and dependencies for external projects like Phylanx #4261
- Pull Request: Fix apex annotation for async dispatch, #4257
- Pull Request: Ignoring lock in all_to_all and all_reduce, #4255
- Blaze Tensor:
- Pull Request: Adapting for recent changes in Blaze #56